¡Hola Español 3!
Here are some links to help you review using the preterite and imperfect tenses:
If you want to review the forms - visit this site for help! Regular Preterite / Irregular Preterite / Stem Changing / Spelling Changing
- Burrito Builder: Conjugate the verbs in the preterite to build burritos! Super fun! Start on easy but work your way up to Hot Tamale!! (NOTE: You MUST include accents or it will not count it. To include an accent hold the "shift" key while pressing the vowel you want to use.
Preterite -AR / Preterite -ER
- Battleship! Play against the computer - try it at level 'medium' - it won't be too hard!
- "Rags to Riches" (similiar to the Millionaire game) - includes -ar, -er, -ir regular verbs, -car/-gar/-zar verbs, and hacer, conocer, ser, and ir.
- Irregular Preterite Jeopardy game (you can play with a friend or against the computer)
- Conjugemos: Regular preterite practice
If you want to review when to use the imperfect or how to form it check out these sites: Study Spanish / Dr. Lemon
FEELING REALLY BRAVE!? Visit this page to do some games practicing when to use the preterite vs. the imperfect (even though you technically haven't been "taught" this, I bet you can figure it out!)